Friday, February 15, 2008

The Bagsakan Plaza


Just behind the Magic Mall, These vendors never run out of fruits in season. Mandarin or dalanghita these days can go as low as 15 pesos per kilo.


A pinakbet feast waiting to happen.


"Siyak man met to kodakem!"


Gusto mo ng rosy cheeks?


Kuha ka ng kuha diyan. Bibili ka ba naman?


Oiist, baka ipa-penpal mo ako sa Aprikano ha? (her statement verbatim - DRK)


The best mangoes in the world just within reach.


We can also have a Sibuyas & Bawang Festival. Yikes! Imagine how the whole city would smell if we vie for the Guiness record for the longest onion and garlic grill! Ajinomoto would put Urdaneta in a sachet. LOL!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

the best market in the world...so cheap yet so fresh...Go Urdanetanians!

DELIA LOCQUIAO ENCARNACION said...

I MISS BUYING THOSE KIND OF FOOD.I USED TO GO AND BUY ALL FRESH FRUITS AND VEGETABLES.IM FR. BAYAOAS....NOW HAWAII...

Anonymous said...

Ohhh... how I really miss my hometown, with all its changes in prosperity, I am hoping it will maintain its vividness so to attract the adventurers. Me, myself the last time I came back was 5 years ago after 34 years away had lost my destiny. The changes I had seen then had made me like a tourist from nowhere. I will come back once more to adventure the place, the place I called my HOMETOWN.

Anonymous said...

may gymnasium diyan malapit sa bagsakan plaza, yung parang nag wa-wave ang bubong. if may photo kayo please, pwede pa upload. Need ko po kasi.

Thanks in advance.

... said...

^ Sa villasis po ung auditorium na yun

Michael Jayson Advincula said...

Yong ikaanim na pic kilala ko :) nanay ti kaiskwelaak